2.05.2012

Supabowl Sunday.

Let's get real. I could care less about football. Superbowl snacks on the other hand, I can get into, in a big way.  Pigs in a blanket, chips and dips, bbq wings and ribs-YUM. Chips and guacamole stole the show for me today though. I love a good, chunky guacamole because it is so easy to make and because I love basically anything involving avocados. Below is my "recipe" for guac!



Chunky/Spicy Superbowl Guac-

-1 ripe avocado
-half a red onion, diced
-half a tomato, diced
-juice of 1 lime
-2 tbsp chopped cilantro
-1 tsp minced jalapeno pepper (alter this according to how spicy you want it)

 Combine/mash all ingredients in a bowl and season with salt and pepper. Eat with chips and salsa. Dare ya to make it last more than 5 minutes.




                               Banana malt ice cream w/whipped cream and sprinkles from Creole Creamery

No comments:

Post a Comment